Thursday, March 10, 2011

Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick

Just wanted to share my love for Viva Glam Gaga II!! The color is a bit interesting, and I've heard a lot of people can't pull it off, but with my NW20 complexion, I think it is pretty fun!!


And a silly "glamour" shot for ya!


Here it is compared to 'Fleshpot' that I had in my purse the day I got this lipstick:

top: VG Gaga II; bottom: Fleshpot

Based on other reviews I've seen on the internet, it seems like this lipstick is one you will definitely need to try on in person; However, I am certain that fairer chicas like me will find it pretty flattering. 

What do you think of VG Gaga II? 


Sue said...

looks so pretty on you!

Sara said...

What eye shadows are you wearing in these pics? Beautiful!:)

Abby & Trent Quack said...

@ Sara, I'm wearing MUFE aqua cream in #15 I believe- that's all! :) Thank you!

Katie said...

I love VG Gaga II. I was so surprised to see such bad reviews but I think that for a lot of people, nudes are as scary as reds. Either way, it's a gorgeous color and I'm NW20 too.

missjlasoul said...

It looks so good on you.

Karina said...

Love the bottom color! ive been loking for something similar to that!

Paint Me A Love Story said...

You are soo pretty, and I really like your blog. I'm now following :)

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

Great post. I really like your blog.^^

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.