Thursday, April 1, 2010

Haul Alert/I'm Crying Inside...

...because I just spent WAYYYY too much money on internet makeup buying! *Cries*

Haha no, I'm absolutely excited, I just placed orders at:

-Sugarpill (I got the Burning Heart quad, Sweetheart quad, and Lumi & Goldilux loose eyeshadows)

-Glamour Doll Eyes (the Twi-Shadow collection, and samples of Apple Martini, Sex Appeal, Hello Brooklyn and Royal Assassin)

-Tarte Cosmetics (2 Clean Slate primers and Cheek Stain in Tipsy)

Ok now someone please take the credit card away! :P Oh and the reason I ordered at Tarte today, is that because it's April Fool's Day, they have a (no joke!) 40% sale. Just use code: APRILFL. It is today only!

As horrible as this is for my credit card, I am so excited to get all this stuff in my hands! And you know as soon as that happens, I will be sure to post reviews for it all. :) In the meantime, be sure to check out my review of Tarte's Clean Slate Primer from a few months back. It's pretty much the shiz.

What about you, what are your recent hauls??

No comments: