Tuesday, August 10, 2010

EOTD: 'Dare to Wear' Greens

Photobucket

I got Sassy Grass and Lime eyeshadows from the 'Dare to Wear' collection, but there was just one problem- I didn't know how to wear them! Not a clue. Well then I after some inspiration from this FOTD, I started playing around, and this is what I came up with.

Keep reading for more pics!




The rest of my makeup looked horrid on this day- I don't know what was up but my foundation was not working with me at all! So I just took some eye pics. :)

Photobucket

Products (all MAC):
-Sassy Grass e/s
-Lime e/s
-Plumage e/s
-Unbasic White e/s
-Blitz 'N Glitz f/l
-Opulash mascara
-Painterly p/p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I wanna know: What are some combos you've come up with with the new Dare to Wear eye shadows? 

No comments: