Friday, November 6, 2009

FOTD: Dark Fall Colors

Photobucket
Ok so this is some makeup I did for my sister a couple months ago. My sister has beautiful porcelain skin, and she usually just does very simple, neutral looks. I wanted to kind of turn everything upside down and give her a look that she wouldn't usually wear. She was super apprehensive about the dark and intense colors, but after she saw it applied, I think she was impressed at the way makeup can totally transform. Obviously, I wouldn't apply this every day, but it is fun for an occasion! :)

I should also mention that I didn't use eyeliner, I didn't make much of an effort on the foundation and other finishing products. It was a quick application for fun, and if I did it for a more serious occasion, I'd have definitely taken more time.
Photobucket

Products (all MAC, afaik):
-'Tempting' Eye Quad
-'Mosscape' Paint Pot
-'Blooming' Blush
-'Kirsch' Mattene
-'Jampacked' Lipglass

...Yes, this is a very Cult of Cherry-esque look. An oldie, but goodie!

No comments: