Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Too Faced 'Romantic Eye' Palette Photos + Look

Photobucket

When I saw this palette on Sephora's website, I knew it had to be mine! It took me a while to finally get my hands on it, since my Sephora store didn't have it stocked for quite some time, but I am pretty happy that I did get it, because it is just so pretty! Keep reading for swatches and a look!
For $35, the 'Romantic Eye' palette brings 9 gorgeous eyeshadows to the table to help you achieve the perfect romantic look.

Photobucket

You'll notice that 3 of the eyeshadows are significantly larger in size, and that is because they are used more frequently, such as an all over color, on the brow bone, etc. Makes sense right?

This palette also includes 3 "look" cards, which help anyone create the desired looks. They are conveniently tucked into the flap, to keep them with the palette at all times.

Photobucket

Here are some lovely photos and swatches:
Photobucket
t to b: Soulmates, Kiss the Bride, Bouquet Toss

Photobucket
t to b: I do, Cut the Cake, Honeymoon

Photobucket
t to b: Un-Veil, First Dance, Ever After

Swatches:
Photobucket
l to r: Soulmates, Kiss the Bride, Bouquet Toss

Photobucket
l to r: I Do, Cut the Cake, Honeymoon

Photobucket
l to r: Un-Veil, First Dance, Ever After


And, here is a quick look I did with the palette, using the "Classic" shades of Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake and First Dance.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Another thing to keep in mind about this palette and all other Too Faced palettes: the color-payoff is fairly light, which can be a little weird if you're used to the pigmentation of MAC, UD, etc. However, I actually appreciate this because it allows users of any skill level to create the perfect look without over doing it. Sometimes you need to work a bit harder to get the colors to show up, but it's worth it, because it will look fantastic and not too intense!

Overall, this is an amazing palette at a very reasonable price! 

No comments: