I know that it is already halfway through July (where does the time go?!), but I wanted to share my fave products for June- all MAC, coincidentally!
1) 219 Pencil Brush- I have owned this brush for a few years now, and lately I've really liked using it for crease work. It allows you to create the most detailed placement of your crease. I then use the 226 to blend out the crease better.
2) Lazy Day Lipstick- This is a gorgeous pale pink- just what I've been looking for! Sadly, mine arrived already falling off the base, and since it is such a pretty color, I picked up a second one from Bloomingdales. It also is kind of soft and fragile but still usable.
3) Dressmaker, Dressmaker Lipstick- I love this coral from Pret-A-Papier. It was sold out pretty much everywhere, but I was able to locate it from Bloomingdales. I am so glad I picked it up, because it's one of the few wearable corals I've found lately.
4) Blitz-N-Glitz Fluidline- Because it has little gold flecks, it is much more wearable than Blacktrack. It is softer and great for a smokey eye. Loves it!
5) Hipness Blush- Just a really beautiful summer color! :)
What are your fave products lately?