Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Egg Shaped Sponges


You may be aware of a makeup innovation known as the Beauty Blender, an egg-shape sponge that is said to provide flawless foundation application. It's shape was designed so that it would fit into those awkward face spots. Even Allure magazine gave BB a "best of beauty" award- 2 years in a row.

But what if I told you that you could get an even better product for half the $19.95 price tag? Well okay, I guess it would depend on the beholder if it was better, but Target's Sonia Kashuk line sells a similar blending sponge for $9.95, and, unlike the Beauty Blender, the Sonia Kashuk version is has a slightly altered shape that fits the face even better.

I have used this sponge several times and I love the way it rolls over my skin. The material is likewise convenient because it doesn't shed or flake like a lot of cheap sponges. It's a great addition to any beauty maven's collection!

No comments: