Thursday, November 6, 2008

The other Makeup

As much as I love makeup, I'm deciding it's probably not wise to spend all my money on makeup...otherwise I'd go naked! Clothing is also important, and if you can get a deal on the clothing, it's even better! One of my favorite sites not only tells you where to find the best online deals for my favorite clothing brands (think Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, True Religion), but they send the deals right to your e-mail! Shop It To Me sends e-mails out at a frequency of your choosing, and they only send items that are IN YOUR SIZE so you don't fall in love with an item only to discover that all they have is a 0 or something! They allow you to pick basically any clothing brand- even Gap- and it just comes right into your inbox. As an added bonus, if you recruit 10 of your friends, you get a $10 gift card to either Starbucks, Banana Republic or J.Crew- the sponsors change from time to time. Now, I don't get anything for recruiting you today, but I do get the satisfaction of knowing that ladies and gents out there are finding cute, inexpensive things to go with their cute makeup! Happy Shopping!

Sign up for shop it to me: http://shopittome.com

No comments: