Saturday, November 13, 2010

Review: E.L.F. "Bamboo" Foundation Brush

Photobucket

E.L.F. has recently released a line of bamboo-handled brushes as part of their mineral line. At just $5 a piece and with good user reviews, I thought I'd try a couple of them out. Keep reading to see if it was $5 well-spent for the "foundation brush".



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Well, let me just cut to the chase: I'm not really a fan! The bristles remind me of straw, and feel a little less pliable than I'd like to push and blend liquid foundation on my face. It's also smaller than comparable foundation brushes, so it takes longer to cover the entire face.

Now, I will say, this brush is part of the mineral line, and I truthfully haven't tried it with powder/mineral foundation, so for all I know, it could be great if you are looking to achieve full coverage from a mineral foundation (which I generally get ample coverage from regular buffer brushes, so this would not be necessary).

Overall, there are better brushes for $5 than this one on the market.

Rating: Not Worth the Time

No comments: