Friday, May 28, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze 'Sun Worshipper'

Photobucket

As promised, here is a quick NOTD of China Glaze's 'Sun Worshipper'. The response I got from everyone who saw me wearing this was "Whoa, nice nails!". Not sure if they meant it, as the color is a bit crazy, but one thing is for sure: it draws attention!

The thing I was disappointed about, was that about 50% chipped off by the next day. It got these weird bubbles underneath. And that did not look very pretty. So definitely wear a top coat w/ this bad boy!

What do you think, is this color too bright?

2 comments:

liloo said...

ohhhhhhhhh I live it!!!
I like yellow polish but a good one is so difficult to find, thx for sharing ;)
xoxo

prettyaspeaches said...

I love how it looks like your nails are glowing! So pretty!