Thursday, May 13, 2010

Roundup: Products I'm Loving!

Photobucket

I just thought I'd share some of my favorite products right now!

Photobucket

MUFE Mat Duo Velvet: I'm sure you're wondering why I'm showing you this broken-ass powder. :D I was super sad when I dropped it TWICE within the first couple days of buying it. Since then I have lost a lot of product, but it doesn't change how I feel about this near-miracle worker. This powder is superb, it gives just the most flawless, airbrushed finish. I had heard good things about it before, so I'm glad I got it. It actually works amazingly well for a touch-up powder, after a few hours when I need a little blotting action or something. 

Photobucket
VS Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm: I got this in a holiday lip set from Victoria's Secret. I didn't think of even using it, figuring it probably would be cheapy crap. However, my lips had been super chapped for a few weeks, and it seemed like no lip balms were working, no matter how many I tried. So I figured it couldn't hurt to give this a try, and good news, it is amazing! Especially for curing peeling, chapped lips. I used to have such a hard time wearing most lipsticks because they would accentuate all my lips' imperfections, but this balm keeps them very moisturized and ready for any lip products, even lip pencils.  The best thing I've used in...well, ever!

Photobucket
Maybelline Define-A-Brow: This brow pencil is so awesome! I had been using a MAC brow pencil, but I couldn't get a very fine line with it, and I had to constantly sharpen it, wasting a lot of time. I have also used MAC's self-sharpening brow tool in 'Lingering', but I felt that, for the price of $15, it didn't last long- it lasted less than a month! I am used to pencils, which last forever. Anyways, I found out that Maybelline has this define-a-brow which is just like the MAC one, but half the price! So at $7, I can afford to waste a little bit of it. :)

Photobucket
Instant Chic Blush: I did a review on all of my Pret-A-Papier goodies, but here it is again! It has been my staple, go-to blush these days. It applies so perfectly and smoothly, I love it!

Photobucket
Bare Minerals in Fairly Medium: I recently discovered that BE had added a few colors to the line-up. I had to grab this one immediately- it's a perfect color match for me! I used to love Medium BE, but it was a bit too dark, so this is Medium with a bit of fair mixed in. Perfect!


Photobucket
Tarte Emphaseyes Eye Liner: Got this in a little tester set from Sephora. I love that it is self-sharpening, and that the liner is so fine-pointed, that it reaches into the itty bitty inner corners of my eye. Very awesome!

So, what are YOUR favorite products right now? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybelline Define a brow is also a fave of mine!! I'm so gald I bought this pencil! I love how my brows look now. Thanks for sharing about the MUFE powder. I own the Matt velvet foundation so I might try this powder once I run out of my clinique one :-)

oh and I am loving MAC Springshine Ombre! it gives me a healthy, glowy bronze look :-)

Abby Q. said...

Ooh I love Springshine too! So glad I picked that up :) And I really love the MUFE powder, I wanna try the matte foundation too!